How To File A Criminal Claim When Elected Officials Fail To Uphold Their Oath Of Office.

To file a letter of intent against a public officer or government official it is necessary to list the state codes they have violated.


Site Under Development

The site is under development, not all of the features will work. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
EventsGizmo Development Team

Join Our Newsletter

Get notified when new content comes out! We do not sell or give your information.